Re: PA Seat Question

To: jlsharpemg@gmail.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA Seat Question
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:03:05 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/23/2006 10:10:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jlsharpemg@gmail.com writes:

> How can I tell what seats I have?   Are these sprite/midget seats or
> original PA seats?  Funny thing is that they really fit the well well, but
> the underside is just cobbled together.

Welcome to the MMM list Lin.  Enjoy your PA.  Your buckets are not prewar but
look reasonable and are probably confrotable.  Only the 4 seaters had bucket
seats but many have replaced the bench seats in the 2 seaters with buckets.
Under your seat they have used a T type bracket to hold them in place.   Now
you need to join oour North American MMM Register.  got to
http://www.nammmr.com
for the info.
Terry in Oakland, CA
NA0613