SV: Was Annealing copper now engine colour

To: "'Lew Palmer'" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>, "'Lawrie Alexander'" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: SV: Was Annealing copper now engine colour
From: "bispmotala" <bispmotala@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:11:25 +0200
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi list
I agree with Lew. If they were different colours it had to do with what
Wolseley had available at any certain time. Engines for ordinary cars were
assembled at Wolseleys and transported to Abingdon I believe.

Your car use what you like --- I have painted my L engines darkish red.

All the best

Sven Ordell