Re: Fitting of Left hand (Passenger's) Rear View Mirror on P-TypeHi All

To: "Chris Bucknell" <c.bucknell@bigpond.com>, "'MMM Group'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting of Left hand (Passenger's) Rear View Mirror on P-TypeHi All,
From: "lawrie" <lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:38:39 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Chris,

An alternative to drilling the bracket would be to buy from Moss their kit No.
407-488, which provides a stem that is threaded at one end so it can be bolted
through the slot in the bracket. So long as you don't want to fold the
windshield down frequently, and if you don't mind the bracket looking a little
different from the one on the driver's side, this enables you to have a mirror
on the passenger side of the same rectangular design as the driver's mirror,
without the need to drill any holes in your bracket. The mirror head is also
available, if you need one, under Moss No. 407-347.

Hope this helps,

Lawrie Alexander