Fitting of Left hand (Passenger's) Rear View Mirror on P-TypeHi All,

To: "'MMM Group'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fitting of Left hand (Passenger's) Rear View Mirror on P-TypeHi All,
From: "Chris Bucknell" <c.bucknell@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:47:06 +0930
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi All,

I am looking to add a left hand (passenger's) rear view mirror on the P-Type
and am looking for advice from someone who has already done this.

Major concern is drilling into the windscreen (wind shield) support bracket.
Can imagine the drill can wander everywhere never mind getting it
perpendicular and aligned?

1. So any tips on drilling holes in the bracket?

2. Any other ideas on person who can supply a left hand side windscreen side
support with holes already drilled and that way I can keep my original one?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Bucknell