RE: PA-0531 brake cables

To: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>, "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PA-0531 brake cables
From: "Gerhard Maier" <m.g.erhard@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:49:03 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

I also have a Part No. for a VW boot which I use
for  "brake-cable-dust-excluders".

It is part No. 311 713 269 A  from a AUDI&VW dealer.

You need 2 per wheel (8 per car), and you should make
a nicely wedged mandrel to guide them over the end-fork.

By separate mail I sent you (or others interested)
a info-jpeg. about that part.

Gerhard Maier