Re: Not engine colour again?

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not engine colour again?
From: "Viv James TraX Interconnect (Pty.) Ltd" <viv@trax.co.za>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:25:48 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Is this fun or what?

Maybe we should forget the engine colour and, seeing as how many
of us are no longer spring chickens, let's rather concentrate on what
the infamous BW is taking to retard his ageing process. My crude
calculations suggest that this recent MMM correspondence puts him
in his 90's!

I have just (as in 2 weeks ago) removed the last vestiges of paint from
my PA block which has lain undisturbed since 1964 (at which time
some of you would have put BW at the tender age of about 59). The
block was predominantly a sort of grey but having read the previous
correspondence, I could sort of imagine trace of green underneath in
the hard to get at places. What I can tell you is that I found no red.

I hope this helps those of you who are battling to sleep nights while
worrying about your engine colour. I'm going to rather lie awake
worrying about how I'm going to pay for all the new bits that I must
buy before I can think of painting the damn thing any colour at all!

Viv James in Cape Town