Re: Not engine colour again?

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not engine colour again?
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:50:53 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Listers,

For those of you who aren't familiar with the quoted book.

The M.G. Companion. Kenneth Ullyett. Published 1960. Foreword G.E.T. Eyston.

The particular quote Ullyett wrote was from Kimber's "detailed description"
which he (Ullyett) quotes for over a page. Presumably this is a published
paper but he didn't mention the title and he didn't fully include it in his
book.

",,, painted blue, in place of the standard red." Cecil Kimber. 1936.

"Green?
Paint it Red.
Instead"

Brian Kelly. 2003.