Re: fuse box-cutout PA

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuse box-cutout PA
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:33:49 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Don,

All I can tell you is the fact that it is listed in the 1935 Lucas cat. So,
your assumptions should be correct. The 337571 is the ordering number of the
complete unit. The cat. doesn't cross reference units so, I can't be of any
extra help.
>From a 1946 cat. it leads you to believe that,
CJR incorporates Cutout, Junction box, Fuses
RJF incorporates Regulator, Junction box, Fuses.

Does your RFJ 2 have more than one relay in it. The RFJ, I imagine reads
Regulator, Fuses, Junction box. If this is the case you would have a cutout
and a regulating coil in the upper portion. ???  If this is the case it
wouldn't have incorporated the third brush style dynamo.

Brian Kelly.