P type draught excluders

To: "mmm e mail group" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: P type draught excluders
From: "Gill Morbey" <gill.morbey@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:27:34 -0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear All,

Just returned from a pleasant drive through the Buckinghamshire winter
countryside in the P type - a fairly brisk day in all respects.

As a concession to Mrs Morbey I have already fitted the passenger seat with an
inflatable cushion (supplied by Bryan Purves) - I nearly said "bladder" not
cushion, but thought better of it, as the combination of English roads, MMM
ride and the cold weather gives sufficient encouragement to that organ
already........

The next concession to creature comfort (and hence this enquiry) will be to
fit a trim panel in the space between the front of the body tub and the
firewall.  This was part of the original trim of our cars, I believe.  Does
anyone know the approximate height of this panel above the body rail?  Around
6 inches or so, maybe?

Regards
Dick Morbey
PA 0743