PA propeller shaft

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA propeller shaft
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:48:44 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In Blower's book, he describes removing/dismantling the Hardy Spicer
universal joint. He depicts a dust cover and references a dust cap (same
thing?). My complete (?) propeller shaft assembly has two universals, a
splined connection and the tube itself.

I cannot find any reference in Green, Smith of my trusty Moss catalog with
exploded drawings, part numbers or pictures. We they really on the P? Are
they rubber or metal? Are they really necessary? Can I substitute any other
model where parts might be more available?

Thanks,
Don B.