Re: There is life out there!

To: cnowlan@mossmotors.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There is life out there!
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 02:04:32 +0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
>Who is the real wizard on IZ87 Marshall superchargers?  These were
>produced for L's, K's and N's by the origianal Marshall Drew

Chris,

Not sure if Dean Butler is listening, but if he was I'm sure he'd recommend
talking to John Bibby in England about it.  I can dig up an address if you
don't have.

>There are apparently 3 sources of repro 6 cyl. blocks, Bob Jones,
>Peter Green via Gerhard Maier? and Tom Dark or possibly Peter Gregory?
>Which of these is the best?

I'd ask Dean hisself on that one ... and/or maybe Chris Leydon?  Again if
you don't have their numbers/addresses let me know & I'll dig thru the card
file (my contact list methodology is still "vintage").

Regards,
Mark Palmer