Re: Petro flex lines

To: "Jack S." <simpsonapp@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Petro flex lines
From: Pat Mullen <pmullen@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:08:17 -0800
Cc: mmm owners <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jack,

I have the inlet manifold, carbs and carb-to-carb petrol line from the
NB I bought in England in 1974 and which had last been licenced to July
1965. These components have obviously not been separated for many years
prior to that, and the connecting line is certainly covered in petroflex
similar to that on my 1959 TR3.

I seem to remember that my very original 1936 Rudge Motorcycle, bought
in 1949, had a similar petrol line from tank to carb, so the design is
certainly appropriate for the year and is probably correct for the N
type.

If you wd like a photo I can take one and email it to you. I shall be
separating and tarting up the components shortly as I am determined to
get the NB licenced this year.

Cheers .... Pat Mullen