Meet Jim Simpson

To: <bill@rangelinemews.com>, <jear@rmi.net>, <djmads41@aol.com>, <ddppss@worldnet.att.net>, <Jgp400@cs.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, <mgj2@gdinet.com>, <dickbremer@mediaone.net>, <MORRISMINR@aol.com>
Subject: Meet Jim Simpson
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:16:01 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
For anyone coming to MG2001 and have nothing to do on Sunday July 1st.
You are invited to Lew & Darlene Palmers to meet and greet our MG
factory worker VIP guest Jim Simpson.

Bring something to grille and something to share. Beverages will be
provided. Festivities begin around 12:00 noon, and will go on for
several hours. Well also be taking a short tour of the scenic St. Croix
River Valley.

To get to our place, exit on I-94 exit 258 (which is the last exit
before Wisconsin). Go south 3.3 miles. Turn left on St. Marys Drive. Go
2 blocks to the stop sign. Cross the intersection (slight jog to right).
Were the second house on the left.

Call if you get lost. (651) 436-7401.

We hope to see you all.

Lew & Darlene