RE: NAMMMR News!Once again

To: <Bill707@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NAMMMR News!Once again
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:15:43 -0300
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,
You gave the MGCC phone number, fax number is 1235-533755. I just ordered my
book by phone.
Bob

Once again Larry Long out does himself with editing and publishing
excellence! The Summer 2001 North American MMM Register Newsletter... from
the reminiscences of a works dude to the comprehensive ads, the "letter" is
work of art and has one wondering (like watching Tiger Woods), how can he
better this? Makes one proud to be a contributor! Be one yourself... send
Larry an article on YOUR car before he has to issue rejection slips!!

On another subject... as the author of the NAMMMR's contribution to Mike
Hawkes long awaited 70th anniversary MGCC retrospective book, I've received
notice in the snail of it's pre-publication offering. Thru the MGCC at
Kimber
House you can order it for #17.45 including post any where in the world
until
6/30/01. After that date it will be #22.45 inclusive. MGCC FAX
1235-555552...
Name address post code and CC# will do the trick. Mike has spent most of a
couple of years it seems working on this book... it ortta be GOOD!

Bill Tantau
219 Knoll Pl.
PO Box 727
St. Helena, CA 94574-0727