Re: Cost Per MPH

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Cost Per MPH
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 21:53:57 -0700
Well, I actually had a bigger motive than just asking silly questions.
There are lots of people in this world who might like to give LSR a try
but are afraid of the money it costs to do so. I was hoping to have
enough data on several classes to show how much it costs from womb to
tomb to go as fast as you can for any given record or speed. I was
hoping to be able to publish some real data and facts on what the
expenses really are. Doesn't look it is gonna work because lots of folk
are skittish about adding up there car/bilke costs to get where they are
today. So I am gonna drop my quest for knowledge.  Now for the record, I
do keep costs on my venture, not because I want to brag or anything but
to keep control of it. I do not try and just throw money at it but have
unfortunately done that as well. I treat my fun sorta like a business
venture.

In any case, I guess I am done with this.  Too bad because I sure
thought it was worth while doing.

mayf