Re: Cost Per MPH

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Cost Per MPH
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:16:28 -0400
On May 4, 2007, at 3:02 PM, drmayf wrote:

Just the car costs to date (or bike). If you would shoot me the
number, (I don't want your actual costs or mph just the factor,)  and
the motor class and vehicle class, I will complie and put it on the
web site or maybe Jon's site.

comments?

mayf

Mayf:

I've not kept a close track -- but could make a pretty good EWAG.
But -- do you want the total bucks spent from day One, including the
blown engines, try this and it doesn't work so try that, and so on
--- or do you want the cost if I were to start with a brand new bike
and buy all of the things that are on it in the present iteration?

One number is about twice the other.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan