Re: Switching Engines

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Switching Engines
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:24:44 -0800
Dan; That's what I have been reading. The reference to an "engine class
change". If it is standard procedure to come in for a inspection after an
engine change that will not result in a class change, I never heard about it.
Perhaps it could be more clearly spelled out in 1.A if that is what is
desired.
I am sure things can be left loose during an engine change. Or a carburetor
change. Jet change.                                             The good news
is that I don't have a spar Plymouth to install, so no engine changes for me.
Rich