Re: Salt Flats underwater

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt Flats underwater
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:22:35 -0600
Hi folks, U.S.F.R.A. officials were on the salt Sunday the day after the air
show!  We have posted a link to a few pictures on www.saltflats.com and also
where World of Speed is at.  The water was maybe 4" deep  and going
shallower after the first 30' from the end of the access road.  Right around
the access road there is a low spot that is around 10" but all of you who
were at speedweek already know that.  The water is stacked along the west
mountains and the course is dry.  Temps were in the low 90's with a nice
breeze blowing.  We will make a final decision Sept. 4th.
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 14 - 17, 2005 (Wed. - Sat.)
See you on the Salt!