RE: Shelly Howard aftermath

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Shelly Howard aftermath
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:07:28 -0600
ironically, Shelly was a RN also.......

yes its interesting, working in and around trauma/life
in the ICU/ER/OR........

I have learned that folks dont have to look for trouble....
it can find anyone.......

but it amazes me how many Sturgis bike rally head trauma's
cause all involved to rethink their attire/habits.....

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com