Off to the show!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Off to the show!
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:51:03 -0500
Nancy and I will be attending the International Motorcycle Show (the
show that travel the country and is sponsored by cycle World magazine)
in Chicago this weekend.  If anyone's going to be there from this list,
find us and say hi.  I'll be one of the few - maybe the only - wearing
an ECTA 2 Club t-shirt and hat.  I'll be back on the list after Monday.

Only a few inches of snow and blowing snow in the forecast...

By the way, look at the photo of Rich Yancy and Lee Sheirts in the new
issue of Sport  Rider -- taken after Lee's 250mph run on Rich's bike at
the October meet at Maxton.  One look and you'll discover why Rich has
run in the 230++ range and Lee twisted the throttle to a 250.
(For those of you that don't see this magazine, Lee's about a foot and
a half shorter than Rich -- the photo is almost comical they're so
different in size!).  Maybe I'll have to undergo some shortness therapy
to get my speeds up...

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan