Re: Gone sailing again NON-LSR

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Gone sailing again NON-LSR
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:31 +0000
AMEN   WES

yet our gummint -in it's esteemed wisdom  ....allows 8 MILLION 'leaks' at
our Messican border to go on and on and on and on            -unchecked.
      -ad nasuem

how many terriorists were among the 8 million 'undocumented' who came across
this border with our southern neighbor ???

Somebody do the math   -its just gotta be simple -don't ya think.

What ?   2, 3 percent ?     how many undesirables is that ?

Lets see 8 million divided by 2 percent ?      hmmmmmm          what   IS
that number ?

Yet,... just because this group of waterborne 'hispanics' (a PC term) comes
across the hard way,  -and from a place not 'politically correct' right now,
   -you tell me they gotta go back ?

Yah Wes,   youre right as usual       -exactimundo   (theres a catchy
'hispanic' phrase for ya'all...)

I'd say the guy was a damn good closet engineer     -we could use him.

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
                            When the people fear the government, it is
tyranny."

                     ~ Thomas Paine    1737-1809