RE: #34 Berkley

To: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: #34 Berkley
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:00:09 -0500
Hah!
I knew that would rattle your cage!

As Bill suggested, I was out of diapers when Paula Murphy drove "Green
Monster".  But I wasn't out of high school, if I remember correctly, and had
never raced anything in any official venue (just terrorized the streets of
South San Antone).

Really, I don't mind girls doing the driving-- as long as I don't have to
ride along!

Russ, #1226B

p.s. damurph (of this list) apparently doesn't mind getting a little wind
blown on her, either.