RE: #34 Berkley

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Waldron, James"
Subject: RE: #34 Berkley
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 04:07:49 -0500
Hi Dick.
Great site!  Yes, "Bob in Connecticut" had also informed me that I was
wrong-- that there really was a 3-wheeler Berk.
Wow-- and you HAD one?  Man, the wife having it hauled-off by the junkman is
surely grounds for divorce, IMHO.  If I had been the judge, she would still
be "breaking rocks" somewhere!
Isn't it wierd that several of us on this list like Berkeleys?  -- I mean,
they were pretty rare, and never a part of the hot-rod scene.
Russ, #1226B