Re: Bonneville Road Race

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Road Race
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:57:30 -0700
Ed,
Those animals scare me. When my son and I were leaving the World of Speed in
1990 we nearly got a cow at speed with the truck and car hauler. We left
Wendover at about 4:30 AM and were about 20 minutes out of Wendover when we
had to perform several un- natural acts to prevent a wipe out.
Howard Nafzger