Re: Don Vesco

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Don Vesco
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:56:28 -0500
I must be a day late on the e-mail.. Such sad news..
A brave man and true competitor, there are no words suitable. For me a little of
Jose Cuervo's finest and a little Amazing Grace on the CD player.. God Speed
Don..
Good night, good evening or good afternoon where ever anyone else is we are
closed for the rest of today here..
Dave