RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:21:42 -0700
Have to go with Wes, on this one, Neil, there is no REAL Mexican food.
Mexico has a huge variety of cuisines and not all hot, but all good.

I like hot, but not in everything.  It is possible to go too hot, there is a
place here in Mesa that servers great chicken wings (the medium), but their
hot wings are SO HOT you can't taste the third one.

I kinda like the NM style (plus the seafood like in Guaymas/San Carlos).
When I travel it the cuisine I miss the most (although SW style cooking is
getting better over in Europe).

Dale C.

                Wes;

                If you want REAL Mexican food, you'll have to come to
Tucson.

                Badges? .....We don't need no stinking badges!

                Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..