RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)

To: <DaCudaKid@aol.com>, <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:32:41 -0600
Mike:
been so long since I was a "power user", don't really know if CRAY is still
te standard, or not.

Actually, there are a lot of LSR enthusiasts who would drive pretty much
anything.  I haven't noticed that age seems to affect that attitude very
much.  Just pokin fun at you for being the young guy.

But the Amos haven't checked in on this age thread.  Add them both together
and they might equal my age.

Russ, #1226B

p.s. saw powered unicycles on "Junkyard Wars" last night; I'd even be
willing to have a go at one of those things!