RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Computer terminology (non-LSR)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:01:50 -0600
Wes;

If you want REAL Mexican food, you'll have to come to Tucson.

Our Mexican food is the type of cuisine from Sonora, just across the border.
It is NOT hot, just spicy and full of flavor. Sonoran dishes use lots of
tortillas, chiles, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.

Mexican food in the US is influenced by nearby Mexican states' styles of
cuisine-- what you get in CA, TX, or NM is different from Tucson. It's all
good, though.

Badges? .....We don't need no stinking badges!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ