RE: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1

To: "Higginbotham Land Speed Racing" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: RE: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:14:10 -0600
Skip:
yeah, I remember you pointing that out when we were looking at Joe's tires.
And those tires were showing that they didn't like SOMETHING that was
happening to them!
Joe really got it together this year-- he was flat HONKIN'!  His record is
going to be hard to reach.
For tire aero-- need an ogive tire cross-section, like Rose's nose?  Would
probably groove-up the course, obviously.  The fenders are a better
solution.
Still got the car at Bastrop, or have you moved her out to Nevada?
Russ
p.s.:  I've heard that Pahrump has nothing but whorehouses and Mayf's place.
What's up with that?