Traction Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Traction Control
From: RC JONES <rc_jones99@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
After talking to Rocky Robinson (driver of the
Tenacious for Dennis Manning) he says they did not use
traction control.  They had it available but Rocky can
control the percent slippage so well they never
bothered with it.

They are trying to get another streamliner built by
this summer, but more realistically by next year.

> I think Dennis Manning's motorcycle streamliner uses
traction control of the type you suggest.

Cheers
RC Jones
Seattle

=====
Visit my web page to view Speedway Programs at:
http://www.speedway.org/programs/
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///