Re: Traction Control

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:42:33 -0400
Thanks for the kind words Doug.. I am sure there is no one on the face of this
earth that is farther from the rules making at SCTA than me to be honest. And
sadly as you point out we seem to be only talking to ourselves for the most
part, the proverbial noisy fly at the picnic it seems at times.
Dave

ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/17/2001 8:57:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> ddahlgren@snet.net writes:
>
> > Dan I will leave it alone for now as I seem to have the ability to cause
> > great
> >

> Dave,
>        With all due respect for your engineering and design talents, the
> debate you helped fuel last year does not qualify you as "having the ability
> to cause great hate and discontent with the LSR community". The number of
> subscribers on our List does not even remotely approach being a "rule-making"
> majority factor where the SCTA is concerned. If it were a factor the Vintage
> and Rotary Engine rules that were so thoroughly bantered about last year
> would have been changed.
>        Take comfort in the technical expertise you have as well as your
> ability to fuel debate within our List. Just don't try to convince us that
> you have much clout with the SCTA............Now watch the "fit-hit-the-shan"
> over this posting.
>
>  Ardun Doug King

///