Re: Rent a ride's

To: "Brian Mullaney" <mullaneb@mccc.edu>
Subject: Re: Rent a ride's
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:34:07 -0600
Brian,

I decided to actually get the rule book out and look. Four wheel drive systems
are allowed only in Special Contruction and Production catagory. But on the
other
hand, Traction Control devices (non driver controlled) are illegal except only
in
production catagory where the unit was OEM. But other than that looks like a
strong 3 year suspension if they are used in a SCTA meet.
Scta Rule book  section II-16 and section II-17

Jonathan

Brian Mullaney wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Jonathan Amo wrote:
>
> > estimated 2200 hp. They have said that it would be all wheel drive
> > with a traction control system. Now isnt there a rule not allowing
> > traction control? I think there are 4 vehicles allowed with a all
>
> I thought that streamliners were "anything goes", as long as you met
> safety & displacement requirments?
>
> Brian

///