Re: Rent a ride's

To: nafzger@vtc.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rent a ride's
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:37:10 -0000
AMEN HOWARD........

From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,   "Wester  S
Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:40:12 -0700

Keith,
  Good job of putting my thoughts into words. I'm so old fashioned that
driving the car to the record is only a small part of the overall
accomplishment. I was not offered a chance maybe partly because nobody who
runs on the salt even knew me when I started. Most people who are decent
drivers could drive a qualified car to a record but to design, construct,
and drive the car to the record is what it is all about to me.
  Hold the arrows!! I did not say those who drove a qualified car to a
record
were bad people, I just wanted the whole accomplishment for myself.
Howard