Chev heads

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>,
Subject: Chev heads
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:13:50 -0800 (PST)
I was just browsing E-Bay and ran accross a set
of heads off of a H.O. (High Output)305 (possibly
1986 Z28 ).  The seller says that they have small
chambers (52.3cc) and 1.84 intake and 1.50
exhaust valves so they would be GREAT for making
a high compression 350.

Are these heads what I need on my 350 with flat
top pistons and that solid lifter cam?  I know
the bigger valves would be even better, but right
now, the price seems to be right on these heads.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *