Re: Chev heads

To: <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <kturk@ala.net>, <tschoen@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: Chev heads
From: BICWIG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:32:21 EST
Dick,
There is a person who is on the list that can answer those types of
questions.  Tom Sarda built a set of smog heads for our (Keith's)camaro.
Worked great.  It was said that we shouldn't be able to get that power out of
those heads.  He has been doing a lot of research on flow charachteristics
and has even got a brand new flow bench.  He should be able to answer this
and any cylinder head questions you might have.

Jim

PS  If John has a set, get them quick.  The last time I was going to get a
set from Lionel, John blew them up!  LOL!!!!!