Re: Introduction

To: genesds@ic.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:49:36 PST
     Cool Gene!  I've got a street sportster thats done service at Speedweek
before as a "pit bike"  -can't get no better way to get around the pits at
Bonnie-ville!  I heard the pits were almost a mile long during the 50th last
year...that may be stretchin it but I'd hate to have to walk the pits I'll
tell ya that!
    BTW: my "sport" is an '82 "Roadster" turned flat-tracker  with 10-1
wiseco's, sifton cams, ported heads, and running an andrews flowmaster carb.
-all work by yrs truly.  you'll find that theres lotsa rodders that'r bikers
here too.   -'course you already knew that.
     "Welcome aboard"  I've only been on this myself for a month or two an'
I'm havin' a ball learnin' loads of stuff I never knew!
     See ya at Bonneville sometime! your're gonna fall in love.

              Cheers,  "Dirty Doug" in NY   6:45 pm edt 12/23/99