Introduction

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction
From: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:26:05 -0500
Thanks for all the replys on which meet to attend.  We have decided on the
August SpeedWeek meet.  I have a RV and have already made reservations at
the KOA in Wendover for the week.

A little bakground about me/us.  My name is Gene Brauninger and I live just
outside Detroit MI.  I belong to the X-L Sportster List and the Harley Email
Digest.  In October we got a post that a group of Moto Guzzi riders set 2
new records at Bonneville.  These records were held by HD Sportsters.  The
Guzzi group was from their internet digest list.  Not wanting to let the
records stay in the Guzzi hands one of the members suggested we try and take
it back.  So here we are.  I am the owner of the XR1000 that we will use.
The story is a at www.Sportster.org if you are interested.

I will read up on the past post and once again thanks for the replys.  I
will probably have more questions and hope to meet many of you in August.

Gene