Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New "Millenium" ....and a "book" reminder

To: joetimney@dol.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New "Millenium" ....and a "book" reminder
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:13:34 PST
          Great to hear you like it Joe!  I've heard nothing but good
reports from everyone I've talked to!

      By the way everybody....I just realized that I forgot to tell you all
HOW MUCH dinero to send to get a copy of HOP UP!
      Well, duh!   The price INCLUDING postage anywhere in the lower 48 is;
$12.95 and worth it.

                      thats it for now, I'm gone! -Doug in NY
                                    6:12pm edt 12/23