healeys

Re: [Healeys] Low tension wire

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Low tension wire
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:14:50 -0800

--------------42T18eYTnoqlMzANHrhcSCfz

I don't think I've seen one covered in cloth.

https://www.amazon.com/BENECREAT-Braided-Flexible-Grounding-Reducing/dp/B0BGX937NC?th=1

On 11/11/2023 4:59 AM, S and T Miller wrote:
> Does anyone know the specifications and/or source of the distributor
> low tension cloth covered black wire lead? Interested in the gauge and
> type of wire as original, because of the look and its exceptional
> flexibility.
>
> I do realize that there are a few sources for the leads, but I'd
> rather have a length to keep on hand to make my own.
> TY, Shawn
>
> The Millers
>
> "Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a
> test drive."

--------------42T18eYTnoqlMzANHrhcSCfz

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
    I don't think I've seen one covered in cloth.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.amazon.com/BENECREAT-Braided-Flexible-Grounding-Reducing/dp/B0BGX937NC?th=1";>https://www.amazon.com/BENECREAT-Braided-Flexible-Grounding-Reducing/dp/B0BGX937NC?th=1</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.amazon.com/BENECREAT-Braided-Flexible-Grounding-Reducing/dp/B0BGX937NC?th=1";>https://www.amazon.com/BENECREAT-Braided-Flexible-Grounding-Reducing/dp/B0BGX937NC?th=1</a><br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:PH7P221MB10073DF1662187433313BD3AD4ADA@PH7P221MB1007.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM">
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit;
background-color: transparent;">
        Does anyone know the specifications and/or source of the
        distributor low tension cloth covered black wire lead?
        Interested in the gauge and type of wire as original, because of
        the look and its exceptional flexibility.  </div>
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit;
background-color: transparent;">
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit;
background-color: transparent;">
        I do realize that there are a few sources for the leads, but I'd
        rather have a length to keep on hand to make my own. <br>
style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: inherit;
background-color: transparent;">
        TY, Shawn</div>
        "Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is
        a test drive."<br>

--------------42T18eYTnoqlMzANHrhcSCfz--

--===============6562897877692987820==