healeys

[Healeys] batteries

Subject: [Healeys] batteries
From: ynotink at msn.com (WILLIAM B LAWRENCE)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:16:02 +0000
Yes, and spill and off gas and corrode terminals...

On the other hand I have been using an Optima gel cell battery in my 100 for
several years (must be around 8) and have had none of those problems, does not
leak, cannot spill, doesn't off gas, and the battery terminals stay clean. It
has given good service over all that time.

It cost $200 and I had to modify the battery tray (please don't tell the
concourse committee) but all in all I consider it a good investment.

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554