healeys

RE: Vapor Lock

To: "'John Soderling'" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Subject: RE: Vapor Lock
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:03:00 -0600
John,
After further review this morning my fuel line is running at the front
edge and just barely behind the heat shield.  It looks like the shield
has a hole approximately where the fuel line should be going and I am
about 3 or 4 inches forward of it.  I have moved the line farther behind
the shield and even with the hole.  Does the fuel line go thru this
hole?  The bolt end on the line seems to be a bit large to fit but I
don't know what else the hole would be for.  Should know this weekend
when I get a chance to take it out for a run and test.
Thanks
Don
57' BN4