healeys

RE: Vapor Lock

To: "'Peter Dzwig'" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Subject: RE: Vapor Lock
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:16:44 -0600
Peter,
I installed the stock heat shield from a 59' after changing to the
6-port head but will look at maybe fabricating something just to protect
the fuel line from the heat.  When I first put the engine together I had
no heat shield and had a nightmare of a time getting the car to run
right.  Thanks for your suggestion.
Don