healeys

RE: Re vinyl to CD conversion

To: 'john close' <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, 'David Nock'
Subject: RE: Re vinyl to CD conversion
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:54:49 -0500
Yes. I did. Results were not satisfactory. However, I did NOT have a
turntable with USB capabilities. The quality sucked but that was not the
fault of the software. I am using Audicity only because it was packaged with
the turntable's installation software and I am too lazy to reinstall Magix.

Kay to any of these is the turntable and a good needle, usb, etc.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com