healeys

RE: Vinyl to CD conversion

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeydoc@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: Vinyl to CD conversion
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:51:53 -0500
OMYGOD Takes me back to the all girl (women) orchestras of the 40's and, for
us from the west coast Harry Owens and the Royal Hawaiians with Hilo Hattie.

BTW I do not feel bad about going off the subject of Healeys. Our cars are
of this era, we all therefore have nostalgic moments. And, my grandson's
school is having an antique car show in September and I am sick of seeing
"antiques" from the 70's -- muscle cars. Wanna show mine and some other
Healeys from this area (MG's and TR's  also) and want to play some of the
good music from the 50's.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com