healeys

Re: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:33:24 -0500
Oh it's not idle time, I'm spending every spare minute watching the
very active three year old so my wife can tend to the 8 day old (who
eats every two hours).   My approved garage times appear to be before
6:30 am or after 10:00 pm.  I think I get 2 hours a day on weekends as
well.

What ever happened to the days where the father only had to hand out cigars!

Patton
8 years of happy marriage, and trying to keep it that way!!

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/