healeys

Fw: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:54:31 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Patton Dickson
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!

Never underestimate the time it takes to properly reinstall little trim
bits......  I can't tell you how many times I thought..."I have a half hour,
-I think I'll install a scuttle seal, or some cockpit molding, or the tenax
fasteners....  and an hour and a half later, soaked in sweat, with cut
fingers, you are still holding the trim bit in your hand !!    LOL

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA