healeys

Re: How 'bout those burning feet?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How 'bout those burning feet?
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:58:33 -0400
Hi, Mike -

I wouldn't swear that the stuff I tried to use was "Dynamat", but my
recollection is that that was the brand name of what I bought at the local
auto parts store.  It has been a few years, and my memory certainly isn't what
it used to be, so I could be mistaken.
Another thing I remember is that it was quite expensive for a 3' x 4' piece.

Is there a difference in material and construction between "Dynamat" and
"Dynamat Extreme"?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry