healeys

Fwd: Re: Re: oil filter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: oil filter
From: "Peter Braun" <peter.braun@minifairfieldcounty.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
Well, fine then, I am getting blasted out of the water
on that one. Except, folks, they did not test the FRAM
model I mentioned - the HP1. At the recent Healey
Conclave in North Carolina, at a tech session, I
believe it was  mentioned  as well as being a reliable
and good performing filter. NOT the regular FRAM
filters. The HP1 is distinct, large, and designed for
race cars with high volumne oil flow.
I raced a Mini Cooper for 12 years and always used the
HP1, never had an oil related problem, even with that
oil circulating through the gearbox as well as the
motor - those minis are weird! :)
Peter

<<FRAM, HP1.........who cares, it's the best.

Sorry Peter, WORST!!!

Check archives for references to 3 or 4 sites with
explainations!!

Wouldn't put one on worst enemy's car<G>!!  Texans
included!!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey)