healeys

Re: Re: oil filter

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: oil filter
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:38:59 -0500
<<If you're not sure, buy one of each, cut them open and
stretch out the filter media.  See who has the most surface area...it won't
be FRAM.  At least they know they cheap out and give you a bypass valve
usually.>>

Bingo, Chris!!!   Both are the "litmus" test!!!

<<On a side note, now that I am driving a VW diesel as a daily driver, i'm
back to a canister filter.  Great car and I love it, but the oil
filter...that's progress????

Not the only "new" car<G>!!

Either proves DMH, etal KNEW what they were doing or "modern science" has
failed????

<VBG>

Ed