healeys

RE: Re: oil filter

To: "'Just Brits'" <justbrits@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: oil filter
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:41:27 -0400
Just a word here. I have been on this list for over 10 years and it is clear
to me that the archives may not be the best source because of problems that
Mark has had over the years. I do, however, continue to send him money from
time to time as he does provide a great service and it is out of his pocket
except for our donations.

However, and it is a big however, there are other very good sources on items
such as filters, etc. such as the North Texas AH club, Just Brits, my web
site www.healey6.com, (shameless plug) and a plethora of others that purport
to carry technical articles. You may want to get into the habit of checking
with NTAHC as a first source and Ed's and eventually going down the line to
mine and I am sure that most questions will be answered. If not, blast the
list. Fram is widely noted to be among the worst of filters.

And this leads me to another rant. Today we were given an article that, when
checking proved to be an Urban Legend. Check these wild accusations with
www.snopes.conm before broadcasting to your personal lists. 999 out of 1,000
are false.

Tomorrow jokes. I have a few good ones for Friday funnies.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ